Eating Disorder Treatment Team
One of the specialties of our practice is the diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders in children, adolescents and adults. Our clinicians are trained to help those struggling with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and body image problems and to provide support to their families. We advocate a team approach and can offer individual and family therapy, group treatment, nutrition services and coordination with physicians.
Whether you are seeking treatment for yourself or a loved one, we can offer the help you need. The sooner these disorders are identified and treated, the more successful the outcome will be.
- Daphne Algaze, MSW LCSW
- Nicole Beasley, PhD, LCP
- Kris Bonham, RDN
- Kim Dew, MS, LPC
- Michael Kaufman, MA, LPC
- Susan Kaufman, PhD, LCP
- Jessica Kostelnik, PhD, LCP
- Leslie McPherson, MSW, LCSW
- Christina Riebeling, PhD, LCP
- Bob Taibbi, LCSW
Eating Disorder Links:
- National Eating Disorder Association: Outlines the symptoms of eating disorders as well as guidelines for parents and friends in approaching someone may be in need of treatment.
- About-Face: Encourages awareness of media influences on body image.
- Body Positive: Promotes a healthier body image.
- Something Fishy: Comprehensive eating disorder site.